Friday, February 4, 2011

London Brings People Together

London! You may not like it, but personally I adore it. It is all about English tea, English breakfast, English English! It is my favourite tourist destination.

 
Now, that it is almost Valentine's day, I need a present. I have already planned a surprise trip for my boyfriend. He is quite romantic and sentimental and I really hope he will enjoy a dinner in Gatwick airport hotels and a boat trip. He once told me that he has never been there, so is there a better occasion than Valentine's day?!
I planned a quick tour of London, in case he would be annoyed by travelling with days around the city. I would pretend to be his guide, he'd like it. I chose to start from the Houses of Parliament, and check if we can visit them. However, the London Eye offers another good option, a ride at sunset.
The Westminster Abbey is also an interesting place, my boyfriend is keen on art and architecture. The park near by will be his cup of tea. So as far as everything goes right as planned it would be the perfect trip.
The one thing that I am sure of is the hotel. May be he would like Heathrow hotels more than Gatwick hotels. But who knows, we can try.
The only that I cannot plan is the weather. I can pray that it would stop raining for a moment and then we will stop cuddling and explore London!

No comments:

Post a Comment