Thursday, February 17, 2011

London Again


When you hit the road, you can simply go with the flow and end up at the other end of the world.

If you are adventurous enough you are used to hitch-hiking. But I never do this when I am alone. I’m friendly, but sometimes strangers scare me. However, traveling is not about compromising. I travel for pleasure, as I really adore exploring foreign lands.
Needless to say, there are some places I enjoy visiting again and again. London is one of them. I still look for the exact thing that makes come back time and time again. But it is something mystical.
London is a cultural destination for me. I adore staying in Islington hotels. The Islington area of London is calm enough for me to relax. Travelling around the city of  London is peaceful and pleasurable with the tube. I have a map on my mobile, because I hate mixing the lines.
Hotels in Islington are a good option if you want to indulge in a warm conversation with a close friend undisturbed by the busy traffic or the tourists that predominate the central area.
London parks are my favourite. I like meeting people there, having a small talk about the weather. British people are gifted with this accent, so genuine English.
London hotels are famous around the world. The most expensive area is Mayfair. I can only afford a cup of tea there, but the view is spectacular.
Oh, London, how I wish I lived there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment