Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hike Scotland

Hiking is something that I have always done throughout my life, but I have recently taken it on as an official hobby. While many out enjoy aspects of hiking: the scenery, fresh air, or physical activity,

I take hiking pretty serious. I am always looking for new ways to push myself the limit. Whether that limit is physically being able to reach the summit of some mountain range, mentally being able to cope with dangerous hikes, or maintaining a positive attitude in times of trouble, I have focused on all of these aspects of my hobby. This is not to say that I am a professional hiker, if those even exist. I just really enjoy all aspects of the activity.

One of the best places that I have recently come across for my hobby is Scotland. If you have ever been to this wonderful country, or even seen images of the country side, I am sure that you would agree that it is a hiker's paradise. There is an abundance of unmarked trails that are waiting to be explored, along with well groomed paths. There is something for everyone. I felt like a marathon runner on the big day when we arrived at our Short break Scotland hotel, since I had a great view of the terrain that I would have to conquer in the coming days. I did some research on the Hotel breaks Scotland guests computer to obtain information on the area prior to heading out. I am thankful that I did, as there were many areas that I was not expecting.

Scotland is a place where you can really push yourself, if you enjoy hiking. It is also a place for those that just enjoy pleasant strolls through wilderness. There is something for all skill levels, you just have to get out there and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment