Thursday, April 28, 2011

Barcelona – Tibidabo Vespa Tour

I always prefer to go in different places, to go different things and more arrogantly to taste new crazy or interesting things. That is why I found something that I will never can do in my country, to make Vespa tour. First to explain what is Vespa for those people who are not aware. These are the smalls bikes which the companies are using in Italy especially for delivery pizzas and other related things. Guess what? The place is even better than the whole tour. I am talking about Barcelona – the dream city. I have found that Tibiado Vespa Tour is a company that is giving Vespa rents.
The main idea is to drive from the lowest to the highest point in Barcelona which I consider to be very interesting idea. From the Barcelona beach ( the lowest point ) all the way up to the lungs of the city, the green Tibidabo Mountain to contemplate the Catalan capital from a distance. The about range is among four and six hours, which is really tough during the summer temperatures. Here it will be a good solution to book some cheap flats Barcelona to have somewhere to chill after the long trip. I was surprised when they want from me to have a valid driving license and at least 21 year, especially for the age.
Last, but not least I would say that this is going to be something amazing for me. To observe Barcelona from all level is a breath-taking moment. And of course, the vacation rental in Barcelona can be also placed strategically, because there are plenty of sightseeing that can be watched from a simple balcony. Of course, Barcelona has many others things to do and see, but for right now this is a primary goal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment